Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Way Of The Lethargic Seafarer.

Just got back from Paya Beach, Tioman after a 4-day stint with Jo. Aside from pesky sand-flies and the royal rumble in my bowels, it was without question the best time I had all year. Would've liked more photos taken of me though. Snorkeling was great, PLUS I had a glimpse of a certain someone coughing out foamy sea phlegm, from her nose. Totally awesome.


First sight that greeted me when we got there was how many friggin' buffed-up Chinamen there were that were clad in tight rubber suits up to their waist who were all about going scuba-diving. And the whales that went with them. Seriously: Not one decent-looking bikini-wearing mother. Jo instantly pointed out that there was her and I didn't hesitate to agree.


Our rooms were really cozy, to say the least. Only drawback is when an anonymous decides to get IIBS (Insanely Irritable BowelS) there's nothing much you can do to clear out the smelly air. Jo foresaw this when she brought along a bottle of her most expensive perfume.


On another note, I forfeited about 400 BUCKS (I'm hurting as I'm typing this) when I didn't cash it in when I had the chance because I totally believe in karma.

From start to finish, I was:
a. a luggage boy.
b. a slave.
c. a PROFESSIONAL MODEL PHOTOGRAPHER.

This isn't an MCQ. I was all three.

All in all, great holiday. :)

No comments: