Wednesday, July 16, 2008

'Wanted' Blows. Hard.


Avoid this movie at all costs. ALL COSTS. By any means necessary. Don't let the star-studded main cast (Jolie, McAvoy, Freeman) or the beautifully airbrushed movie poster fool you (for those who were lucky enough to choose Hancock above this piece of shit). Krusty, I feel like ripping your guts out for even RECOMMENDING me this movie. I happened to have found out much later he hadn't even watched the movie yet, solely suggesting it to me because he heard Jolie appears 'nacked' (which, to our dismay, was also censored). WARNING: SPOILER ABOVE.

To give you an idea how angry I am after drafting this entry and deleting all the unnecessary yet essential vulgarities that I might need in order for ideal movie justice to be served, IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS SINCE I SAW IT.

'Wanted'. I really whiled my life away on that one. Bullet-bending bullshit.

No comments: